Tuesday, January 29, 2019

#546 - Sim Exploring in new {zfg} - Another Furry Sandbox

Wandering around Second Life with my new {zfg} clothing releases today, I found a sandbox I hadn't heard of before. So I visited and took pictures there. I am wearing some recent releases from {zfg}. I have the {zfg} Onyx Dark (cropped sweater) and Paramour heels this time around.
{ZFG} ONYX TOP & PARAMOUR HEELS
I love the crop sweaters. Just the right amount of coverage. Keeps me warm enough! This is a recent release from {zfg} now in the store. I am also wearing the {zfg} Paramour heels. Both are worn on the Maitreya but include sizes for other mesh bodies including: Bellezas, Tonics, Slinks & Maitreya. The fatpack for the Onyx Dark sweater has 6 textures all dark with different sayings on them. This one above says "Keep Out Of Direct Sunlight". There are 4 available individually and 6 in the fatpack!
{ZFG} PARAMOUR HEELS
The {zfg} Paramour heels are some sky high heels and they look and fit great on my Maitreya feet! Very classy and elegant, there is a strap around the ankle that is not shown here. The Paramour heels include sizes for the Belleza, Slink, TMP and Maitreya. There are 4 colors available individually and 6 colors in the fatpack too. Come and get them ladies! They are waiting on you!
ANOTHER FURRY SANDBOX - CASTLE AREA
And of course I can't end without showing off the Another Furry Sandbox sim just a little bit. It is a hangout place and mall. So there are many places around the sim to unbox and or just hangout and a mall/shopping area. I ventured up to the castle there. They do ask you to accept Experiences so you are met with that choice upon arriving. It just allows you to move around more freely on the sim rather than having to click or sit on the teleports. Not sure what else, I wasn't there for very long.
ANOTHER FURRY SANDBOX - CRYSTAL COLUMNS
I saw these tall Crystal Columns (purchase at Cerridwen's Cauldron) that caught my eye! This was past the mall shops and a couple gathering areas (clubs maybe?), near the teleport to the building platform. Which has a grid on it for aligning your prims (or measuring them). I enjoyed my visit there and there isn't a group you have to have to rez there. There is a 4 Hour return time though. Which, should be plenty of time depending on what you are doing. Sounds kinda standard to me. It's a very pretty place! I will certainly return.

Your Teleport to:

{zfg} - Zero F!cks Given             &           Another Furry Sandbox

CREDITS:

Sweater: {zfg} onyx dark – NEW Release
Heels: {zfg} paramour – NEW Release
Hair: adoness : asteria 2.0 : red – NEW release @ Salon 52 (Ends Feb 4th)
Body Shape: +FS+ Iris Shape (Catwa/Mat) NEW Group Gift @ Facet Shapes
Eyebrows: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyebrows ~ Fancy Brows set 1
Shadow, Lashes & Lipstick: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Makeup ~ Mythic
Jeans: Blueberry - DWL Jeans - Boot Cut Heels
Bento Rings: Astralia - It's all about love <3 rings (Maitreya only)
Eye Appliers: .:Soul:. Draglien Eyes - Brown (Catwa/Omega Appliers)
Pose: Bauhaus Movement - Cubic Soundscapes 51 - NEW @ Pose Fair (Ends Jan 31st)


#SecondLife #virtualworlds #virtualpeople #virtualfashion #ZFG #AdonessHair #FacetShapes #BootysBeauty #cosmetics #SoulinSL #Blueberry #PoseFair #BauhausMovement #AnotherFurrySandbox #CerridwensCauldron

(1 OF 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment