Saturday, January 5, 2019

#539 - Christmas Town Is Still Around!

I couldn't get in when it opened or before Christmas sadly, but I decided to see if it was still around and IT IS! Yay!!! Anyway, I wanted to go on the ride there and did not know it would take us all around the sim. So who better to ice skate with but my hubby, Soccer! And that is what we did! For quite a while! It was nice to be on a nearly empty sim alone skating and chatting! So glad it was still around so we could still enjoy it! Anyway, I took some pics of the scenery and the skating ride we went on over and over! 

I did ask how long the town would be open, but I did not receive a reply so I can't tell you that! Sorry, maybe I will get one and I can update this post. But until then, I'd try the link!
SKATING RIDE BEGINS
Hmmm, I can't remember if there were areas in here that were flashing much. There might have been one, it was not long. I do not recall seeing any epileptic warnings before entering the ride either. 
MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET - CHRISTMAS TOWN SKATING RIDE/TOUR
Nice to go thru all these Christmas/Winter scenes/movie sets. There is an attachment you are asked to accept at the beginning if you want to hear the music and sound effects. If not, you can just listen to your media player for the sim music. I'd suggest taking the attachement, it attaches automatically and plays throughout the ride. It detaches once you leave the castle. If you go again, you will need to accept it again.
CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS
Lots of fun memories of Christmas favorites. The Grinch was in there too! And Whoville.
VISIT TO ELSA'S CASTLE
Of course there was a Frozen area and I was pretty into it as you can see! The couple skating animations usually kept us in sync, but with me camming around and trying to get some decent shots, my PC did not handle this well! I don't know if that is a normal thing or not.
PATHWAY LEAVING ELSA'S CASTLE
The pathway leading away from the castle (if I remember correctly!) The ride is much longer than shown here. I can't share all the pictures and areas...there is a lot to see on the ride.

SKATING AROUND CHRISTMAS TOWN
Then you can stay on the poseballs when you leave the ride for the tour around Christmas Town. So we did! And, set your environment to midnight! Gorgeous! This is not the first time I've been here, I usually came by to shop, not travel around the sim skating and it was fun with someone (the hubby) to share the time with.
BEHIND THE CHRISTMAS TOWN CASTLE
Hopefully, it's around for at least a month! Then I can get back there and do it again! It's great when there aren't many people there. A lot easier to skate without lag. The only thing to make it better might have been to have skates on, but I could have missed that on the way in! And then, I may not have added them anyway, so never mind!

Christmas Town
End date - Unknown - Ending soon I would guess! 15th? 20th?

I am wearing:
 Graffitiwear - Coffee Casual Day outfit -- MM Board Prize

No comments:

Post a Comment