Friday, April 10, 2020

#690 - Dancing the Night Away!

Well, not the whole night! But an hour or so. I took someone's Teleport one night and I ended up in a club where I very much loved the music. I like the Techno or Electronica stuff and mixed with music I already know (or not), I enjoyed it even more! This was Lichi Moonwall's DJ set one night. He is also the creator/owner of The Bearded Guy. I had no idea he was a DJ too, and you can follow him on Twitch too. Too bad I couldn't stay for the whole set but I listened after logging off and then had to turn that one off too. I had an early morning the next day. Hmmm, I wonder if it's recorded and I can listen again? I will have to check that out later!
MOEKO - DAMARA DRESS - VIOLET & MORBID MAUSOLEUM - KAETHE BOOTS - MYSTIC
I was comfortable and fashionable in this new Moeko - Damara Dress in Violet and the new Morbid Mausoleum - Kaethe Boots in Mystic! These are both new releases and are found at different events. I am wearing them on the Legacy Perky Mesh Body.

The Moeko - Damara Dress is found at Ostara's Altar and this event runs until April 19th.

The Morbid Mausoleum - Kaethe Boots are found at TLC, this event ends on April 26th.

Credits:
bold & italics indicate sponsors
Dress: MOEKO Damara Dress Perky – Violet NEW @ Ostara’s Altar (Ends Apr 19th)
Boots: MM Kaethe Boots Legacy & Legacy Perky – Mystic NEW @ TLC (Ends Apr 26th)
Eyes: *TSM* Belle Eyes [BOM] - S.E. Muted Purple NEW @ The Wash Cart Sale (Ends Apr 15th)
Eyeshadow: *Booty's Beauty* [Catwa BOM] Darkside Eyeshadow 5
Lipstick: *Booty's Beauty* [Catwa BOM] Darkside Lipstick 6
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Yukiko hair & braids (Rigged) NEW @ Neo-Japan (Ends Apr 19th)
Earrings: CHIMAERA - Luna Earrings NEW @ WeLove Role Play (Ends Apr 30th)
Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold
Skin: .:Soul:. Gen2 F - Hailey - [H6] - Brow
Mesh / Bento Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Strong Face GIFT001 - v1.7 – Mocap NEW GROUP GIFT (notices)
Mesh Eyes: GENUS Project - Genus Eyes v1.4
Mesh Body Shape: GENUS Project - Default Shape (Perky Edit)
Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) Perky (1.2.1), [HANDS] Legacy (f) (1.1) & [FEET] Legacy (f) (Classic Fit) (1.1)

Location: Cumbia Baby! 


#SecondLife #Moeko #MorbidMausoleum #BootysBeauty #SoulinSL #TheStringerMausoleum #GenusStrong #LegacyPerky #SLEvents #SLShopping #virtualworlds #clublife #clubbingSL 

No comments:

Post a Comment