Sunday, April 12, 2020

#691 - Wonders If Anyone Is Looking...

It is Easter and I made a visit to the Easter Town! Like I do every year. Tried for the prize in the Peeps Race. I placed a really good score but not the top score. Top Score won some prize. I can't recall what it is they would win. But I was surprised I placed well!

Of course I was famished and hungry after that, so I happened upon this Chocolate Bunny Farm and wondered if it was okay to snag me some chocolate to quiet my stomach! Luckily, no one was around at the time!
So I sat down a spell and munched on my chocolate while people watching. I don't know if anyone noticed that I had chocolate from the Chocolate Bunny Farm. Oh well, no one said anything. But I thought you'd notice I was not your average bunny. I was not a white fluffy one. I am a purple skinned, horned, cyber haired one! Funny no one asked me what I was, maybe they knew I was a jack-a-lope babe, or they thought I was vying for the Easter bunny's job or something. I must admit it did cross my mind after seeing all the goodies he had!

These magnificent horns are the .:Soul:. Horns - Arthropod and they are a new release at We Love Role Play this month! There are two packs you can buy them in, either an Oceanic Hud or a Koi Hud. Example textures for the Oceanic are on the left and the Koi is on the right above. You will receive a Small and a Large sized set of horns (Large size shown). Also, there are three sections you can texture individually on the hud. There is the Base, Horns and the Stinger. So the bottom, mid-section and the tip top! And you can also choose to tint them too. These are at We Love Role Play thru April 30th!

I am wearing a couple of other new releases, one of them is also at We Love Role Play. The Stargazer - Apocrypha Corset - Fuschia is just one of many colors available at this round of We Love Role Play. One of the colors is a demo too! These are made for the Legacy and Legacy Perky Mesh Bodies. And you will find more body shine materials available at the booth too! Shown on the Legacy Perky Mesh Body above. 

New from Moeko, the Amaera Necklace – Amethyst is one of a four pack in the Stay At Home Club Gifts. You get all four in the pack for free! A nice gift to complement your wardrobe! Stop by Moeko to get yours!

We Love Role Play - Ends April 30th


Credits:
bold & italics indicate sponsors
Horns: .:Soul:. Horns - Arthropod (LARGE) NEW @ We Love Role Play (Ends Apr 30th)
Eyes: *TSM* Belle Eyes [Omega] - S.E. Muted Purple NEW @ The Wash Cart Sale (Ends Apr 15th)
Necklace: MOEKO Amaera Necklace – Amethyst NEW Stay At Home Gift
Corset: SG Apocrypha Corset LEP – Fuchsia NEW @ We Love Role Play (Ends Apr 30th)
Body Tattoo: Love Fling Tattoo*IJL* NEW @ The Wash Cart Sale (Ends Apr 15th)
Mesh Nail Polish: DP – Koffin Nails – Modern Madness NEW @ Aenigma (Ends Apr 19th)
Skirt: Asteria"In Flames" [Legacy] Skirt – Black – Happy Weekend Sale Apr 11th-12th
Boots: ZFG BELLE MORTE MAITREYA - NEW in store
Skin: [BOM] Pure [xx]+FGInc.+ Moonlight NEW @ We Love Role Play (Ends Apr 30th)
Bunny Ears & Tail: + Cotton Usagi Ears XS + {aii} & + Cotton Usagi Tail V2 + {aii}
Hair: .Olive. the Cybernetic Hair & .Olive. the Cyber Tubes [B]
Bento Ring Set: (Yummy) Zodiac Rings - Legacy
Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold

Body Details & Credits:
Mesh Nails: N.Kolour: Legacy Stiletto Bento Nails – Long
Mesh / Bento Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Strong Face GIFT001 - v1.7 - NEW GROUP GIFT
Mesh Eyes: GENUS Project - Genus Eyes v1.4
Mesh Teeth: GENUS Project - Genus Jaws v1.1
Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) Perky (1.2.1), [HANDS] Legacy (f) (1.1), [FEET] Legacy (f) (Classic Fit) (1.1) NEW
Mesh Body Shape: [SHAPE] Legacy (f) Perky "Curvy" (Perky Edit)
Crouching Pose: SSP – Bunny Hop 5 NEW
Standing Pose: SSP – Mondays – It’s Magic NEW
Chocolate Bunny Farm: Laura Liberty - Chocolate Bunny Farm + Extras @ Easter Town
Location: Easter Town

(1 OF 3)

#SecondLife #SoulinSL #Moeko #MorbidMausoleum #Stargazer #ZFG #DarkPassionsinSL #KoffinNails #TheStringerMausoleum #FallenGods #EasterTown #GenusStrong #LegacyPerky #SLEvents #SLShopping #virtualworlds #HappyWeekend #WeLoveRolePlay #TheWashCartSale

No comments:

Post a Comment