Sunday, April 19, 2020

#693 - Caught By Surprise

The long hallway of neon hypnotized me. I love the neon colors and I needed to stretch my legs, so I strolled through it. But it suddenly came to a dead end! And then I turned around and the walkway back seemed even longer than it took me to reach the end!

I almost blend in with all the darkness in this backdrop thanks to all the black clothing here. I am wearing separates from ZFG and Asteria. ZFG Erin top and the ZFG Belle Morte Boots. Both are hudded fatpacks and the boots have 3 different sections to customize them as you like! I am wearing the ZFG Belle Morte Boots in the Maitreya size on the Legacy Perky Body. It also includes sizes for Belleza bodies and Slinks too. They don't fit exactly perfectly on the back of the legs on the Legacy, but at the same time, I am not using the Deformers that come with the Legacy body this time since they are so close to fitting exactly and I am okay with that.
The ZFG Erin top comes in single colors or the hudded fatpack. And, it includes a Legacy size too! So Yay! I was excited about that one! Along with the following mesh body sizes: Belleza Freya & Isis, Slink Hourglass, Maitreya and Legacy. I still do some alpha on the elbows and that is not uncommon for any mesh body clothing I usually wear. So again, not a big deal to me.

The skin is from .:Soul:. [G3] Jalyn [Terrah] and is a new release for the .:Soul:. VIPs! If you are in the group, you get 50% off with your tag. This is a gorgeous mauve skin and it's available for both males and females but they are interchangeable too (FYI). You can apply it with the appliers or using Bakes on Mesh layers. The toned and muscular tummies are also available in both appliers or Bakes on Mesh layers too. Come grab a demo and try it out! And then buy it before the sale ends! Above I am wearing the BoM layers on the Genus Group Gift Mesh Head and the Legacy Perky Mesh Body. Just Lovely!


Credits:

bold & italics indicate sponsors
Shirt: ZFG ERIN LEGACY
Boots: ZFG BELLE MORTE - MAITREYA
Skirt: Asteria"In Flames" [Legacy] Skirt - Black
Hair: -FABIA- Gacha   <Grace> RARE1 & -FABIA- accessories NEW Gacha @ The Epiphany (May 12th)
Bento Ring Set: (Yummy) Zodiac Rings - Legacy
Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold
Skin: .:S:. [G3] Jalyn (also in Jayson) [Terrah] Brows Toned - BOM - LEGACY/OMEGA F - NEW in the store! 50% OFF 4 VIPS!!!
Mesh Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Strong Face GIFT001 - v1.7 – Group Gift (notices)
Mesh Eyes: GENUS Project - Genus Eyes v1.4
Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) Perky (1.2.1), [HANDS] Legacy (f) (1.1) & [FEET] Legacy (f) (Classic Fit) (1.1)
Mesh Body Shape: [SHAPE] Legacy (f) Perky "Curvy" (Perky Edit)
Backdrop: Neon Night - Subarashi Mirai - TheBearded Guy NEW @ Neo-Japan (Ends Apr 19th)
Pose: SSP - Bunny Hop 1 – NEW Egg-a-Palooza Sale Item (Ends Apr 19th) Get Hud from event sign

FLICKR

#SecondLife #ZFG #SoulinSL #TheBeardedGuy #FABIAHair #TheEpiphany #gachas #GenusStrong #LegacyPerky #NKolour #SLEvents #SLShopping #virtualworlds

No comments:

Post a Comment