Thursday, April 21, 2016

#83 - Fantasy Faire Is Open! And The Dark Fae Is There Too!

Walking the dark, dusty cobblestone streets of Dangarnon, I come around a corner to find a small tavern and thought I would wander in and maybe meet some of the town folk. But, it was awfully quiet in there from the outside except for a tavern I thought except for some scurrying sounds. So I enter the tavern and to my surprise, I found quite a few little red...people??? They gave me a look and went right back to rummaging and other hi jinx they were already involved in.
Well, it doesn't look like I am gonna be served in here! There is no barkeep (I'm guessing) and these little guys don't seem interested in my presence here. So maybe I am okay to enter! So I decided to see if I could find something myself and then move on if not! Or maybe I should just move on!
THE DARK FAE - TAVERN TAKEN OVER BY KOBOLDS
The Fantasy Faire is open and this is my first stop on the Fairelands to visit The Dark Fae! And to show off her RenRen Dress and Shoes that fit in with the look of the land called Dangarnon. First the RenRen Dress - this comes in a Belleza, Maitreya & Slink versions so be sure you get the one you need! Her vendors are marked by body versions.
RENREN DRESS BY THE DARK FAE

This dress includes a HUD which allows you to customize the laces on the corset, corset color and dress color. And the matching shoes also come in different versions for Slink, Maitreya & Belleza and with a color change HUD as well.
RENREN SHOES - SLINK VERSION
And the Fairelands are open! Come on over and see all the beautiful sims, 14 this year, so you should be able to get in on one of them! And here is the teleport to Dangarnon where The Dark Fae is located.

Other items seen in the pictures:
~About My Body~
Hair: Tableau Vivant~ Faux dreads - Namiriel - Naturals II

Dangarnon

Flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment