Friday, April 29, 2016

#89 - Just Trying to Get Things Done... (HSe)

Sometimes you are just trying to get things done and I am on the phone all doggone day! Out and about doing my own things and gotta be on folks to do theirs, or someone needs a sympathetic ear, or you are just trying to do business! But efficiently! There are not enough hours in the day sometimes! Well, this is the week I have had! But I am here to bring you the next look I put together from the Something Wicked Begins Event.

Here you see Lady Dragon's Designs, Stargazer Creations (Hair Gacha) & The Dark Fae's Slither Shoes, which I have found, go with quite a few things I've been blogging or looks I've tried out.
TRYING TO GET SOME BUSINESS DONE!

From Stargazer Creations I am wearing the Solnune Hair in Jet.
From Lady Dragon's Designs, the Cute Mini & Tie Top which comes in Standard Mesh sizes only
and fit very nicely with only a few alpha cuts on the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body. Very cute!
And finally I have The Dark Fae's Slither Shoes in the Maitreya size,
but this also comes in Slink and Belleza versions all in one box!
LADY DRAGON'S DESIGNS & STARGAZER CREATIONS
And a closer look at the Slither Shoes - Maitreya size from The Dark Fae which also come with a color change HUD & seven colors, also blogged in Post #84:
SLITHER SHOES FROM THE DARK FAE
What a great ensemble! You can find these items at the Something Wicked Begins Event that runs through May 14th!



Other Items Seen In The Pictures:
~About My Body~
Glasses: Izzy <3 Mesh - Purple Rain Glasses - Full Perm Item OR
<P3> Pixel Perfect Productions - Purple Rain Glasses - 60L Weekend Sale 4/30/16
(with Regular Permissions)
Smartphone: Anachron - Animated Smartphone - Aluminium - RARE
Poses included within Smartphone
Lipstick: [HEX!] - Ghouls Night Out Lipstick (Wicked Plum)
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Purple Rain (FATPACK)
Location: T-Girls Hangout (Adult)


STARGAZER SOLNUNE HAIR GACHA KEY

Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment