Sunday, April 17, 2016

#77 - Oh My Goth! Look At That Dress! Maitreya Exclusive From Dead Dollz!

I am so glad to have visited The Black Fashion Fair and took a look at the .::Dead Dollz::. Jude Dress made exclusively for the Maitreya Mesh Body! This dress fits like a glove and keeps you covered well despite all the peek-a-boo openings in it that show off lots of skin!
DEAD DOLLZ - JUDE DRESS & STOCKINGS - UNDERGARMENT ADDED!
The Black Fashion Fair theme is...of course, Black is the inspiration and goal. The exclusivce items at the fair are to be black or predominately black and another color. I happen to wear a lot of black. I could not stop perving myself and trying to get a perfect shot of this dress. I did get a few great shots!
JUDE DRESS - FABRIC OPTIONS
Included in your purchase, you get a HUD with three fabric options for the dress, one black and two patterns seen here, Oh My Goth and a Skeleton print. You can also change the stockings three ways, the metals on the garters (suspenders) three ways and the colors of the suspenders with six options. And you can see most all of those options in the following pictures.
JUDE DRESS - STOCKING OPTIONS - ALL THREE SHOWN #1, #2 & #3
The feet are completely covered and fit nicely into the few boots and shoes I tried on with this outfit - to my delight!
METAL OPTIONS & SUSPENDER COLORS (NOT ALL SHOWN)
Above are the metal options on the suspenders and four of the color options are shown. There are six color options on the suspenders themselves.

And now for the rear view! I am showing the rear view which is plain black for each fabric option and its peek-a-boo openings which reveal lots of skin. To cover the back, you will need small shorts that fully cover your rear, if you want to cover it. I have some lacy undies here which still show off exactly what I have on underneath! So a pic with and without panties.
JUDE DRESS - REAR VIEW - AS PURCHASED AND WITH MY OWN ADDED UNDIES
Overall I love, love, LOVE the fit! This dress fits great! I love the fabrics and the options on the suspenders though I am pretty partial to black anyway!

The Black Fashion Fair runs from April 15th thru April 29th. If you would like to see the list of stores and get the teleport link directly to them, look on the We Do SL Website. The link will land you at the landing point, but you can follow the beacon to the merchant you want to visit.

And now for the other items seen in the pictures:
Hair: ICONIC - DIVA - MONOTONES
Nails: [FORMANAILS] GOTHIC NAILS - Maitreya Big Pack
Headset: [LAB737] Hermes Headset
Smartphone: Anachron - Animated Smartphone - Aluminium - RARE (includes selfie pose)
Shoes: Essenz - Rio de Janeiro (Black) - Maitreya
Panties: Kyara Fashion Top & Panties Lace Appliers - 10 Colors
Background: [VT] Alien SciFi Panel (7)
Location: Personal Private Studio
Pose: SeMotion - Modelka259 


No comments:

Post a Comment