Monday, April 18, 2016

#80 - These Shoes Were Made For Rocking! Anachron Punk Rocking Horse Shoes @ 100 Block

I fell in love with the Slime version of these shoes! A personal favorite color of mine, I had to rock the Slime Punk Rocking Horse Shoes from Anachron! And I was happily struttin' my stuff in these shoes, which are actually made for Slink Flat Feet. I am showing them here worn on the Maitreya Mesh Body and its own Flat Feet.
ANACHRON - PUNK ROCKING HORSE SHOES - SLIME @ THE 100 BLOCK EVENT
Included are Rigged and Unrigged versions of each shoe. These are made for Slink but as you can see, they fit very nicely on the Maitreya too. I only had to adjust the height slightly to make them fit perfectly. I think the spikes are a very cool addition to these shoes, they are attached my a small strip of fabric on the rear of the shoes (as seen above). I am not dressed gothy in these, I chose to go with a sporty spring look. And I think they go great with my other lime and green pieces of my outfit, don't you? 
IT'S SSSSSS-LIME FOR ME
The 100 Block Event runs through April 28th and its pretty big! Anachron is located on the outer East Side row of the event and in the SE section of this event. Nix has some other offerings there too along with a few gachas. Come on by and take a look and pick yourself up a pair of the Punk Rocking Horse Shoes, they come in five colors and a fatpack & demo is available. And you can see those other colors below...
FIVE COLOR VERSIONS OF THE PUNK ROCKING HORSE SHOES
Here is your link to get you there:

Other items in the pictures:
Hair: Tableau Vivant~ Faux Dreads - The End - Naturals 2
Tank: Tee*fy Isobel Tank Moss
Shorts: *Majestic* Little Shy Short - Lemon - Omega Applier
Poses: Tuty's Desirable Girl Pose HUD
Location: 100 Block Event - Ends April 28th




No comments:

Post a Comment