Tuesday, April 26, 2016

#86 - The Elegant and Sexy Kimber Cowl Neck Silk - Black from Dark Candy Creations

Have you ever just had a day to yourself to do whatever you like? I love those days, I like to just relax and wander and be comfortable while doing it! And since its warming up, I have to be cool, so that means I will be showing off some skin. But if it looks great, why not! You know we are ageless here and we can show off these great bods as we like, right? Well! Have I got something sexy for you! Thanks to Dark Candy Creations, I have the Kimber Cowl Neck Silks in Black to show you today.
KIMBER COWL NECK SILK - BLACK BY DARK CANDY CREATIONS
The Kimber Cowl Neck Silk is a different take on a silk that I had not seen before. I love the top which hangs so softly on your shoulders with a deep plunging neckline and the skirt covers enough in front and back for you to be modest yet teasing! The top comes in Slink, Maitreya, Belleza and five Fitmesh sizes, so one size will definitely fit your body for sure!
The silk skirting belt is re-sizable and can be adjusted to fit your body perfectly. And the silk skirt flows gracefully around your curves. Included are the system panty and an Omega HUD panty too. And, you also get the anklets which are made for Slink High Feet. Just take a look!
KIMBER BAREFOOT DECOR SLINK HIGH BLACK/WHITE
I love going barefoot and wearing an anklet like this, I just think its so sexy and you can show off that great pedicure! I think less is more and with this outfit, Less...really is MORE!
BACK VIEW OF THE KIMBER COWL NECK SILK TOP - SHOWN ON THE MAITREYA LARA MESH BODY
Here is a back view of the top and the top of the skirt which is smaller in the back than the front - lol, in both cases! Very sexy! I like how the back kinda looks like a swimsuit from behind. I just like that look. And I am sure you will to!
So as you can see I took the silks out to the Fantasy Faire which is going on thru May 1st. I took them to The Golden Delta sim by Fallen Gods and took a stroll around to get these great pics and then I took in some sun!
RELAXING IN THE SUN IN THE KIMBER COWL NECK SILKS @ THE GOLDEN DELTA
And, I want to send thanks for this great outfit to Dark Candy Creations who is now one of the designers I now will be blogging for regularly! Thank you so much! And there you have it! Come check out the new store, it is much bigger and very nicely decorated and set up. Wander about and I have no doubt that you will find something you can't live without!


Other Items You See In The Pics:
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * IZZY * BLACK/WHITE
Makeup Eyes:  Oceane - Black & Gold Full Make-up Gold (eyes & lips included)
Makeup Lips: [HEX] - Ghouls Night Out Lipstick (Redrum)
Poses: TuTy's Desirable Girl -  40 sexy fem still poses HUD


No comments:

Post a Comment