Wednesday, March 10, 2021

#785 - Interview with an Alien

 What would happen if we actually were able to interview an alien to our planet? I have always wondered. Say they studied us and learned a lot about us? I only imagined one scenario that could happen if we gave them the chance to be interviewed and it's not a great one sadly.
SKIN - STARGAZER EXTRATERRESTRIAL - OBERON (PERKY)
HAIR, BODY TATTOO & NAILS AT CYBER FAIR

"Thank you earthlings for welcoming me to your planet and allowing me the chance to speak to you. My race has studied yours for quite some time now and the first thing I want to say to you is this... One thing that is NOT going to happen is experiments on my fellow species to satisfy your curiosities. Your reputations far precede this world and you are well known, far and wide. Yes, you are. IF, this is attempted with us, VERY unpleasant things could happen!"
Then, as those final words are spoken, this alien gives us all a vision of our world destruction, upheaval and turning upside down. You know, THE END of the world type stuff? Yes, that is the scenario I envision. I never get further than that. Maybe because I worry what would be our response!
THE BEARDED GUY - INCEPTION (GREEN) - NEW GROUP GIFT

And this is what came into my mind!

And the look in the alien's eyes! I will never forget! I was a bit surprised by the hair too!
SKIN BY STARGAZER, EYES BY PETRICHOR, TATTOO BY THIS IS WRONG, NAILS BY RAWR

Yeah, I think I can wait a while longer for their visit! How about you? Or, maybe 2020 has me thinking all doom and gloom!

And, just so you can see the skin without the tattoo:



CREDITS 👽:
bold & italics indicate sponsors
Skin: SG Extraterrestrial Skin - Oberon M01 Perky
Outfit: - Fika - Zira Suit – Legacy NEW @ Cyber Fair (Ends Mar 24th)
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Sombra hair NEW @ Cyber Fair (Ends Mar 24th)
Head Implants/Wires: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Sombra headdress (included w/hair above)
Mesh Nails: RAWR! Borg Nails (Legacy) NEW @ Cyber Fair (Ends Mar 24th)
Tattoo: THIS ISWRONG Flynn tattoo NEON FADED – BoM NEW @ Cyber Fair (Ends Mar 24th)
 
Jewelry:
Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace
Gold Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold
 
Body Details:
Antennae: SG Bugs & Aliens Antennae
Mesh / Bento Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Erin.2.0
Mesh Eyes: :[P]:- Glytch Eyes
Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.3)
Mesh Head / Body Shape: SG Shape Alien Shape (included with skin)
Mesh Legs: + Draconis Legs (skin materials) Maitreya + {aii & ego}
 
Backdrops:
Backdrop: [VOZ] (TEMPORARY STORE) "It's Your Turn To Talk" Backdrop (B)
Pose: [VOZ] Talk and Talk 3 - Pose Ball
Backdrop #2: The Bearded Guy – The Inception (Green) NEW GROUP GIFT (1 OF 4 NEW GG)
Final Pose: Celentity - Feel The Rain

(1 OF 4)

#SecondLife #Stargazer #Fika #Petrichor #RAWR #Ayashi #THISISWRONG #LelutkaEvo #LegacyPerky #Aii #VOZ #TheBeardedGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment