Monday, March 29, 2021

#795 - My Easter Egg Living Room

If you know me, you know I love colors, as I stated a few posts ago. So here is what I call my "Easter Egg Living Room." Thanks to The Wash Cart Sale!
ITEMS FROM THE WASH CART SALE BY SEQUEL, STORAXTREE, BALLADE
CWTCH & DKD

So many of these items can be found at The Wash Cart Sale. I decided to do a mix and match of colors because Easter makes me think of colors and not all the same but a mix of wonderful colors, which is what I found when I opened the ~ Ballade ~ box. These colorful Gentility Striped Chairs with matching Ottomans fill my living room and bring so much brightness to it. I feel so happy when I see them! And with some nice animations too! Animations for both male and female avatars.

All you see with the exception of the Twisted 2021 Rug and Lamp are from The Wash Cart Sale!

The Wash Cart Sale - Ends Apr 7th

Twisted Hunt Djinn - Ends Apr 15th

CREDITS 🥚:
bold & italics indicate sponsors

Items @ The Wash Cart Sale:

Sequel - Brynn Side Table - White
Sequel - Tulip Planter - Blue w Bow

StoraxTree - Berry Twig Vase Red

~Ballade~ Gentility Striped Chair (Leaf)
~Ballade~ Gentility Striped Ottoman (Leaf)
~Ballade~ Gentility Striped Chair (Violet)
~Ballade~ Gentility Striped Ottoman (Violet)
~Ballade~ Gentility Striped Chair (Sky)
~Ballade~ Gentility Striped Ottoman (Sky)

Cwtch. Easter Egg Bucket

DKD - Spring Bloom Mannequin

Outfit: ZFG Willa Mega Pack @ Beauty Sales Event (Ends Apr 11th)

Other Items:
[MC] Twisted 2021 cube Rug - Twisted Hunt Djinn - Special Item (Ends Apr 15th)
[MC] Spring Twisted 2021 floor lamp [plugged in] - Twisted Hunt Djinn - Special Item (Ends Apr 15th)

House: Trompe Loeil - Cassia Beach Cottage V1.2


#SecondLife #TheWashCartSale #Sequel #StoraxTree #Ballade #Cwtch #DKD #TwistedHuntDjinn #MultifariousConceptions #TrompeLoeil #virtualhomedecor #colorful #virtualworlds #virtualliving #livingmybestsecondlife

No comments:

Post a Comment