Saturday, March 6, 2021

#784 - Enjoying the Warmth!

Remember the days when we could throw on a pair of undergarments so easily? Well, with Bakes on Mesh (BOM), those days are back! So, here is a nice little set that you can throw on in a pinch! When you need some quick cover up!

This set is from RYL and it's the RYL Dessous Glitter Layer Bra and Panty - Gold! There are two ways to wear it. You can throw on the Bakes on Mesh layers directly to your BoM body (Belleza Freya shown), or you can use the included appliers (Altamura, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega and Nana). I know I run into those times when I need some undies (Or would prefer to have some) and the outfit doesn't have any! So these work great! You can now find these in the RYL store. 

I decided to sit out on the porch at home in them since it was so nice outside and just take in the ocean air. There are no homes directly next to my porch and the neighbors are usually not around anyway. So, I'm free to run around in my undies sometimes! And this is nice!
Of course, I did my makeup just in case I did run into someone out there! This a recent releases from *Booty's Beauty*, Santeria Makeup for Lelutka Evolution heads.
DP - KOFFIN NAILS - WOLF MOON

These are a previous release from Dark Passions - Koffin Nails, the Wolf Moon nails. They are great, aren't they? I happen to be a Hybrid (Vampire/Lycan) in Bloodlines, so I thought they'd suit me well! I am wearing them on the Belleza Freya nails. You get the Maitreya, Slink and Omega nail appliers in every pack of nails! Find them in the store now!

Find all these items in the main stores now!




CREDITS 💓:
bold & italics indicate sponsors
Bra: RYL Dessous Layer Bra Glitter gold NEW
Panty: RYL Dessous Layer Panty Glitter gold NEW (sold as a set - 6 colors)
 
Makeup:
Nail Polish: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Wolf Moon
Eyeshadow: *Booty's Beauty* [Lelutka Evolution] Santeria Makeup
 
Jewelry:
Dragon Rings: [MF] Dragon Rings - Twisted (Belleza)
Gold Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold
 
Body Details:
Hair: #Foxy - Regan. (M)
Skin – Face Layer: Lefort by Revoul.Darling Catwa BOM in Tone 8
Skin: Revoul Body Applier 5.1 BOM - Petite / Belleza Tone 8
Eyes BoM Layer: {DEMICORN} Meringue Eyes - 7
Mesh / Bento Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Erin.2.0
Mesh Eyes: LeLUTKA.Eyes.Erin.2.0
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO
Mesh Head / Body Shape: LeLUTKA.DefaultShape.Erin (Belleza Edit)
 
Lounge Chair: [satus Inc] Beach Lounge Chair [PG]

(1 OF 3)

#SecondLife #RYL #BakesonMesh #BootysBeauty #DarkPassions #KoffinNails #Revoul #Demicorn #Earthstones #MysticFox #LelutkaEvo #BellezaFreyaMeshBody

No comments:

Post a Comment