Wednesday, March 17, 2021

#789 - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

OUTFIT FROM BRII UNDERGROUND

Just wanted to say Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! If you know me, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my greens! This color makes me so happy! I hope you have a great and safe day!

CREDITS 💚🍀🍀🍀🍀💚:

Outfit: BRII – “Manishag” ST. PATRICK'S DAY STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT
Skin: *TSM* Bisque Doll Skin - Leaf [NB] - L.E. FabFree Hunt Gift
Hair: Exile:: Phoebe (C) – NEW @ Fameshed (Ends Mar 27th)
Glasses: Melynessence - Glasses – Shamrocks
Choker: Cae :: Ardor :: Collar
Necklace #1: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace
Necklace #2: BRII - Shamrock Necklace & Earrings (included w/outfit)
Owl Pet Attachment: darkendStare. mini gryphs [crow] (fly)
Nail Polish: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Raging Water - Group Gift! JUN'19
 
Body Details:
Mesh / Bento Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Ryn.2.5
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO
Mesh Head / Body Shape: Shape.LeLUTKA.Default.Ryn (B.Freya Edit)
 
Pose:
Pose: FOXCITY. Kill This Love


#SecondLife #BriiUnderground #StPatricksDay2021 #TheStringerMausoleum #Exile #Melynessence #Cae #LelutkaEvo #BellezeFreyaMeshBody #DarkendStare #gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment