Thursday, March 25, 2021

#792 - Mirage Has My Home Colorfully Content!

 I l💗ve colorful furniture and basically anything! So, when I saw the set at Mirage, who happens to be #5 on the Twisted Hunt Djinn, I had to have that in my home!
MIRAGE - WORLD TRAVELER SET PG (ADULT AVAILABLE)

The Mirage - World Traveler Set is a very colorful living room set available if you love color and the amazing patterns that are included! It fits perfectly into the Twisted Hunt Djinn theme of this hunt and looks great! My place is a little tight where I have it but it will be nice and cozy just for me when I need a break! The full set is available in both PG and Adult versions. It includes 5 pieces, the Sofa, Loveseat, Rugs, Coffee Table and Lantern. Also different texture options in the Sofa, Loveseat, Table and Lantern. Check it out in person at Mirage, #5 on the Twisted Hunt Djinn. This is a Twisted Hunt specially themed item for sale.

The two items you see made from Twisted Hunt Cubes are from another merchant in the Twisted Hunt, Multifarious Conceptions (#16). When you arrive there, there are so many extras to purchase and freebies under the Twisted Easel! So grab them while you are there!

Twisted Hunt Djinn - Ends Apr 15th

Mirage (#5)



#SecondLife #TwistedHuntDjinn #MirageTreasuresCo #MultifariousConceptions #LindenHomes #LindenStiltHome #virtualworlds #virtualhomedecor #TwistedHuntHomeDecor

No comments:

Post a Comment